jeudi 3 avril 2014

My little running skirts addiction!


Lately, running skirts have had more and more popularity. Honestly, in everyday life, I am not a skirt wearer! I am more of
a jeans kinda of girl, but for running: I am more than a skirt wearer! I am an addict! 

I have what some would call thunder tighs, myself I prefer to call them super hero tighs! Years of figure skating did nothing for them and now that I am running... Fuhget about it! :) 

Before discovering the object of my affection skirt wise, I had tried many with shorts that ended up riding and chafing me. Until that glorious day when a Google search gave me that result: 

www.sparkleskirts.com

That's when I heard the angels sing! I bought my first one for my first ever 10k back in 2012 and since then I haven't stopped! I now own 13 of these skirts and every race I do is an occasion to buy another one! 
Now, why are these skirts so amazing? 

1.the shorts that do not ride up! 

2.the pockets! There is one 12 inch zippered pocket at the waist and 2 huge pockets on the legs that will hold anything from socks to gels right down to a camera (I can testify to all 3) without falling.

3. The fun prints

4. The sizes: they go up to 3XL (not only made for stick figures) 

And lastly: 

5. The AMAZING customer service! Leah and Tom are the owners and will even call you on your cell phone if need arises (I can testify to that too) 

Still not convinced? Look at these great pictures of me wearing some of my great skirts! 



So there you have it! Next time, I'll post about another one of my cute little addictions! Until then, faith, trust and pixie dust! 
Sandra xoxo

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire